Ahead of the 2020 World Environment Day (WED), Initiative for Socioeconomic and Ecological Advancement (ISEA) is launching the Green Craft Contest for secondary school students. See below the details of the contest.
Enter the Green Craft Contest and stand a chance to win up to N15,000
You are in secondary school in any state in Nigeria
You are creative and
willing to use creativity to save the environment
- Register your interest by first liking our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ISEA.NG/. Then indicate your interest by tagging our Facebook page and writing “ I,_________________ of _________________ school, class____________will participate in the #iseang #greencraftcontest #worldwnvironmentday2020 #wed2020 #PCCB_Network #Recover_Better_Together”
- Produce a globe world map or ISEA’s logo using waste materials like plastic bottles and bags, tyres etc in a way that they can be kept in the office.
- Take 1 or 2 good pictures of your product and send to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining how it was produced and how it contributes to preserving biodiversity. Your explanation should not be more than 250 words.
- ISEA will share all the entries on its Facebook page on 4th June and the first, second and third entries with the highest number of likes will win prizes.
- Winners will be contacted to submit their products and receive prizes
- The prizes to be won are as follows: 1st position – N15,000; 2nd position – N10,000; 3rd position – N5,000
Contest opens from 11th May to 3rd June 2020.
Scoring of entries by the public will take place between 12:01 am on 4th June, to 9:00pm on 5th June 2020.
Winners will be announced by 10 pm on 5th June 2020.
Candidate with the highest number of votes will be crowned ISEA’s Green Ambassador.
As a Green Ambassador, ISEA will use the candidate’s face on her environmental campaigns. ISEA will also use the candidate to raise awareness on environmental issues among his/her peers.
COVID 19 pandemic may have closed schools, but don’t let it close your brain and creativity.
Stay safe and take all the necessary preventive measures to prevent the spread of COVID 19.